Child’s World School invites you to tour one of our beautiful campuses. After your visit, you are welcome to enroll, based on availability. In order to enroll, please submit an Admission Form along with the Registration Fee.
Once you schedule a tour, please complete and bring with you the Prospective Parent Form (Encino Campus only).
Once enrollment is confirmed by the school office, you will be given the following forms. You may print them here as well:
- Pre-Admission Health History
- Physician’s Report (to be completed by child’s pediatrician)
- Identification and Emergency Information
- Personal Rights
- Parents’ Rights
- Student Emergency Form
- Illness Policy
- Student Allergy Report
- Consent for Medical Treatment Form
- One Call Now Emergency Messaging System Information
- Earthquake Preparedness Form (Encino Campus Only)
- Family Questionnaire (Encino Campus Only)
- Roster Release Form (Encino Campus Only)
- Emergency Kit (informational)
In addition to the forms listed above, please provide the following:
- Photo of Child
- Family Photo
- Copy of Child’s Immunization Record
- ACH Authorization Form (Encino Campus Only) Authorize Child’s World School to withdraw monthly tuition payments automatically.
- Food Allergy and Anaphylaxis Plan (Please complete if your child requires an Epipen, Auvi-Q, or Adrenaclick.)
- Asthma Action Plan (Please complete if your child has asthma.)